INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client provides industry-leading software for the next generation of Field Digitalisation. It is the fastest way to capture, monitor and analyse project data, making it easy to capture field data, automate reports, and provide advanced analytics for management.
They are now looking for a 1st Line Customer Support in Haarlem, able to see things from the customers’ perspective and deliver exceptional service.
Job Profile for 1st Line Customer Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide Customers with projects meeting requirements set out by commercial agreements from the Sales teams
- Manage tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- First point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Qualify and document problems raised by customers
- Follow escalation procedures, and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate
- Maintain the log and advise customers of actions taken
- Advice customers on features, products and services
- Deliver projects in good time and in line with Sales Requirements
- Conclude requests at the first contact resolution stage
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Assist clients with troubleshooting either via phone, email, or chat
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Communicate technical issues, to both Customers and Internal 2nd and 3rd Line Support
- Work with Customer Success Representatives to deliver appropriate assistance to the customer in question
Candidate Profile for 1st Line Customer Support
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 1-3 years of experience in a 1st line support environment
- Experience in a 1st Line IT Support environment
- Able to understand the customer needs and keep them in mind when taking action to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical
- Self-driven with a get-up-and-go attitude
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Hybrid mode
- Travel pays
- International team
- Great work environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team