INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client provides an industry-leading worker safety solution (devices, applications) that is used by thousands of people across the world. They are in the field for more than 20 years and now have 300,000+ worker device users worldwide and have customers in different countries such as UK, US, France, Germany, and The Netherlands.
They are now looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Roermond.
In the role you will be responsible for making an essential contribution to the selling of the company’s clients comprehensive solutions packages, as well as developing and keeping relationships with existing. It is paramount to maintain close engagement with clients through regular review meetings to grow expansion opportunities through consultative selling techniques.
Job Profile for Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the products, services, and competitors to meet customer requirements
- Conduct regular review meetings with customers via Face to Face/Webinar/Telephone
- Manage your pipeline growth and rigorous management of expansion opportunities, renewals, and tenders
- Lead the response to bids and tenders
- Engage closely with important contacts to identify or anticipate key changes and improvements
- Manage communications between customers and internal departments
- Conduct strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiate contracts with the client and establish a timeline of performance
- Work with internal head of departments to ensure the highest quality of products and service is produced to meet the client’s needs
- Analyse client data to provide customer relationship management reports
- Ensure Salesforce is fully updated in a timely manner with all tasks and documentation
- Meet quota targets on a consistent basis
Candidate Profile for Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch, German and English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role is expected
- Affinity to technology would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous client or Account Management experience would be beneficial
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment and capable of self-motivation
- Excellent relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly organised and flexible
- Clean driving license and ability to fly essential due to company’s international footprint
What Our Client Offers
- Remote position
- Quarterly bonus and commission opportunities
- 25 vacation days
- Modern office location
- International and great work atmosphere
- An opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team