Account Manager Laser Diode – German & English

By November 14, 2019All categories, All Languages, English, German, Sales

INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE

Ref. Number:
19-0343
Category:
Sales
Contract info:
Consultant
Language(s):
English (Fluent)
German (Fluent)
Region:
Amsterdam
Salary:
Depends on experience
Start date:
ASAP
Duration:
1 year
Contact:
Ernesto Werner
Call: +31 (0)20 4069180

Description

Our client, a Japanese company with subsidiary locations all over the world and the number one LED (Light Emitting Diode) and LD (Laser Diode) manufacturer in the world, is looking for a Key Account Manager Laser Diode, German speaker, to join their team in Amsterdam.

This professional will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating sales opportunities, pursuing these to obtain a successful closure, presenting solutions to potential customers or identify new opportunities, maintaining also the current customer base. Capability to develop customer relationships at all levels and guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales, design involvement and value selling is a must, as well as negotiate pricing and terms with customers.

 

Job Profile for Key Account Manager Laser Diode
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:

  • B2B International industrial sales of their products
  • Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics
  • Strategically identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business
  • Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results
  • Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance
  • Full administration related to the job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of accounts receivables
  • Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan

Candidate Profile for Key Account Manager Laser Diode

  • Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from accredited institution is strongly preferred. Knowledge of practical application of engineering, science and technology is a plus
  • Have at least 5 years of commercial industry experience                                                                
  • Technical background (Laser Diode/Optical/Semiconductor), ability to discuss products and developments with clients is desirable
  • Be accountable for achieving sales targets and accept responsibility. Acting with high energy and passion towards achieving sales objectives through solving customers’ needs
  • Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, supervisors and outside customers. Cultivating sustained relationships with key employees of targeted customers at all appropriate levels
  • Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
  • Capacity to pay attention to details and gather comprehensive information on customer needs and competition
  • Exceptional communication skills – oral, written and technical are highly required
  • Ability to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business
  • Be familiar with business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
  • Have excellent computer skills (MS Office)
  • Team player with high flexibility and self-starter mindset who is open to different cultures. Being naturally calm and patient but energetic disposition
  • Availability to travel in and around Europe (approx. 30%-40% or more)

What Our Client Offers

  • Laptop
  • Mobile
  • Travel Allowance
  • Collective Health Insurance
  • Premium Pension Plan (75% of the premium is paid by the company and the remaining 25% by the employee). The premiums for partner’s pension and orphan’s pension will be 100%
  • Bonus System
  • Flexible Working Hours

 

Note:

Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to cv@bluelynx.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team

INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE