Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology, is now hiring an Account Mapping Agent to join their team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Account Mapping Agent is part of the regional Mid-Market organisation aimed to be the best in class sales force in acquiring and maintaining the customer relationship via a hybrid model of telesales and F2F field representatives. Account Mapping Agent will be based in their regional Sales Centers focusing on their existing development and acquisition customers to gather and verify their account and business details. For many accounts you might be the first direct contact they have had with their client for some considerable time, so it will be critical that you are capable of leaving prospective customers with a great experience.
Job Profile for Account Mapping Agent
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continuously search for new ways of identifying new potential customers, develop customer database & profiling
- Use the company’s CRM as the planning and activity tool for various tasks: call allocation, customer analysis, progress status, etc.
- Use business intelligence tools to prospect and find new opportunities
- Work to engage the customer, know the customer and build relationships to achieve future sales results
- Record customer and account details in the company’s CRM tool
Candidate Profile for Account Mapping Agent
- Must be fluent in Lithuanian and English, both written and spoken
- Have 1-2 years of experience in sales or a related domain
- Have excellent communication skills, including a clear, warm and confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with the customer
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers
- Tenacious attitude and highly persuasive detail orientated
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who can communicate well internally and externally at all levels of the business
- Be very agile, assertive and quick
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop and phone
- Experience in a renowned multinational technology company
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- International and advanced high-tech working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team