Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
For our client, a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market, we are currently looking for a motivated Account Representative, Dutch speaker, to join their award winning, global Customer Service department.
For this role we are looking for a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
Please note that the company is willing to accept candidates who are available to work between 32-40 hours per week.
Job Profile for Account Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information
- Provide product recommendations and technical assistance solutions
- Utilise telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources
Candidate Profile for Account Representative
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years B2B internal commercial experience
- A strong mathematical and technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, as well as a pleasant & professional telephone manner
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organisational skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Occasional travel is required
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract possibility
- Extensive training
- An environment where self-management is encouraged
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international team
- Performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team