Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
For our international client, a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market, we are currently looking for a motivated Account Representative to join their award winning, global Customer Service department.
Based at their EMEA facility in Amsterdam, the successful candidate will be a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
In this role you will provide service support to customers, manage accounts through reactive and proactive telephone contact, whilst working with an industry focused team to maintain and grow sales.
Job Profile for Account Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication
- Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information
- Provide recommendations and technical assistance for their products
- Utilise telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources
Candidate Profile for Account Representative
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken. Fluency in Portuguese is highly advantageous
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience
- A strong mathematical and technical aptitude
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks using strong organisational skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Occasional travel is required
What Our Client Offers
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- A team that invests in each other’s’ success and takes pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team