+31 (0)70 311 7822
For our client, a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market, we are currently looking for a motivated Account Representative for the German region, to join their global Customer Service department in Amsterdam.
For this role, we are looking for a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take our client’s customer service to the next level and ensure customer satisfaction. The organisation believes in and works with self-managed people, which means you will be given the freedom to put your own stamp on your everyday work.
Job Profile for Account Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver excellent service to the company’s Business-to-Business clients
- Provide optimal order management
- Technical support in response to customer requests
- Co-manage accounts and develop business relationships by offering value-added products
- Focus on identifying the customers’ needs and ensure world-class services
Candidate Profile for Account Representative
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of commercial Business-to-Business experience (internal)
- Good technical affinity
- Curious and a fast learner
- Intelligent team player with a positive mindset
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide high-quality customer service
- Initiative and able work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to come up with solutions for customers in a timely manner and make sure their experience is positive
What Our Client Offers
- 31 paid holidays per year
- Quarterly bonus based on team performance
- Annual personal performance-based bonus
- Travel allowance
- Contribution to collective health insurance and life insurance
- Opportunity to boost your international experience
- Excellent quarterly and yearly customer service incentive program
- Be part of an inspiring work environment grounded in ideas, teamwork, and effort
- Ability to invest in your own development
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team