Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
For our client, a global provider of innovative solutions in their niche market, we are currently looking for a motivated Account Representative, Polish speaker, to join their award winning, global Customer Service department.
For this role we are looking for a positive, conscientious team player with a track record of delivering service excellence in an international commercial environment.
Job Profile for Account Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify customer needs and take appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer requests through multiple channels of communication
- Go the extra mile to provide technical assistance and high-quality customer service
- Establish and develop business relationships by offering value-added products
- Grow sustainable relationships with customer by promoting our differentiation messages, innovative solutions, and world-class service
- Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources
- Provide optimal order management to meet our operational excellence level
- Perform as a flexible team member, participate in team meetings, and project activities
Candidate Profile for Account Representative
- Must be Fluent in Polish and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal)
- Good mathematical and technical aptitude is highly desired
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-managed and a team player
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a pleasant and professional phone manner
- Be detail oriented and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks using strong organisational skills is a must
- Occasional travel is required
What Our Client Offers
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team