+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great – we are hiring an Accounting Assistant, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for Accounting Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Supporting with all Finance activities in the Netherlands and Bulgaria:
- Assist with bank reconciliations, remittance statements, invoices, etc. in the online accounting software
- Assist with monthly invoicing – Accounts Receivables for all entities
- Assist with all Accounts Payable bookkeeping and data entry
- Assist with processing monthly timesheets and expense claims
- Assist with salary administration and payroll, including pension scheme
- Assist with salary administration reports and finance reports, forecasts and statistics
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all finance related databases and spreadsheets
- Assist with VAT preparation and declaration
- Assist with NEN Audit (industry certification demonstrating high standards) requirements/preparation and providing support on audit dates (bi-yearly)
- Utilise the online HRM tool or company processes for administering holidays, starters, leavers and sick leave
- Utilise Clients’ MSP (Managed Service Providers) systems for all matters related to contractors employment details, invoicing and payments
- Assist with all daily finance related queries, including client’s rates, chasing payments, etc.
- Assist with ordering office supplies
- Assist in the creation and/or maintenance of finance manuals, templates and group mailings
- Liaise with our Bulgarian external Accountant and Lawyer for the Bulgarian office finances and payroll
Candidate Profile for Accounting Assistant
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 1-3 years of Finance experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Experience with databases or online tools/platforms
- Experience using Accounting Software
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organisational skills and can prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Experience working remotely or with remote teams is an advantage
- Communicates and comprehends information quickly, accurately, clearly and concisely
- People person with strong social skills, adaptability and empathy
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, proactive and has a can do attitude
- Problem-solver and outside-the-box thinker
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40 hour work week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Monthly company bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company performance based bonus eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- 60Lv Net Food voucher
- Joining an established international organisation with 2 offices in 2 countries
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the team and organisation
- Fun company social events (post Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team