+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the most prestigious, fast-growing market leaders for industrial construction machinery in Europe and Asia.
The company is now looking for an experienced Accounting Assistant to join their growing international team in Almere.
The successful candidate will work in a team of eight members and will support the invoicing of spare parts and services.
Please note that the position offered is for 28 – 36 working hours per week.
Job Profile for Accounting Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support for the Accounting Manager
- Ensure all required invoices are processed and resolved within the agreed deadline for the financial month-end close
- Register, screen and monitor accounting details in the systems
- Communicate with all members of the Finance and Accounting teams and external stakeholders
- Coordinate activities related to day-to-day operations
- Prepare all necessary documentation for the issuance of credit notes issues, cash backs and letters of credit
- Register transactions on SAP, to ensure that all financial and accounting operations are functioning properly
Candidate Profile forAccounting Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Another European language is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in similar finance positions
- Experience in sales invoicing in an international environment is a plus
- VAT and CBS knowledge
- Experience with registering, screening and monitoring accounting data in systems
- Experience with MS Office, SAP (or other ERP system), Excel Essential and Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of time management and organisational skills
- Proactivity and initiative with processes and services
- Excellent communication and writing skills
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional mandatory annual bonus
- Training sections
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team