Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an international and highly prestigious educational institution, located in the Hague. They provide a full university preparatory program, which is based on the US standard curriculum, for children of different ages.
They are now looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team ASAP. If you want to learn and grow in a supportive and friendly environment, then this is the right place and/or role for you.
Please Note: The candidate should be able to work on a part-time basis (16 hours/week) on Wednesday and Thursday.
Job Profile for Accounts Payable Officer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administrate payable accounts by checking, coding, registering and filing invoices
- Handle and administrate internal purchase process from registering and issuing the order to placing the order and distribution of the goods
- Check, register, code and file bank and cash transfers
- Help prepare quarterly reports on balance, profit & loss account and write comments/explanation
- Perform various other duties including assisting the Business Manager with budgeting and reconciliation of relevant sub-ledgers
- Assist with the implementation of electronic invoicing and authorisation system
- Assist the other colleagues of the business office
Candidate Profile for Accounts Payable Officer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Relevant educational background (MEAO level or similar)
- Must have 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Able to organise and prioritise efficiently
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (preferable AFAS)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accurate and with attention to detail
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed up to 100 euros/month or 200 euros/month (if commuting by bus)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Medical insurance contribution
- 25 vacation days plus some additional days off during holiday periods
- Gym, sports halls and other facilities that can be used
- Supportive and friendly environment
- International team
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team