+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 195 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films in a variety of genres and languages. They are now looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support their executives leading the Africa Content team.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling a big volume of meetings and calendars, travel and expense reports, organising meetings and presentations, and providing general support to key partners for presentations and trade shows.
Job Profile for Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage complex calendars for multiple executives
- Coordinate extensive travel, both domestically and internationally (including VISA applications)
- Process expense reports in a timely manner
- Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties in the content team and with select cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively with admins within the larger content team and across other cross-functional teams
- Contribute to planning and spearheading team offsites or other events
Candidate Profile for Administrative Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years’ experience as an Executive assistant
- Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Forms and Calendar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take on large projects and develop presentations/decks
- Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly
- Strong sense of curiosity with the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- A good team player who operates in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting
- Ability to multitask and prioritise a variety of tasks, while maintaining a positive and calm attitude under pressure
- A passion for about pop-culture and entertainment
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a dynamic international environment
- Work for a global organisation
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team