Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted?
Our client is an established construction solutions company providing engineering and procurement strategies with a 1.3 billion global turnover. They are expanding their Almere based offices and factories which are currently in a start-up phase.
The company is focusing on expanding and are hiring an Administrative Assistant Manager who will be responsible for the administrative and organisational hands-on and management of the office in the broadest sense of the word. This is a pivotal position within the organisation.
If this role sounds like your dream job, please do not hesitate, and apply today.
Job Profile for Administrative Assistant Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Human Resources 30%
- Create and manage the Employment Contracts, Employee Handbooks and related policies
- Set-up and manage the payroll calculation and tax return
- Recruit personnel and support in setting up the performance appraisal system
- Understanding of the latest employment laws
- General Affairs 30%
- Manage and operate compliance-related activities (Health and Safety, Collective Labour Agreement (CLA), Pension Fund, GDPR, etc.)
- Manage the various insurance policies (business, movable property, cargo, liability, sickness, passengers, household, medical care, etc.)
- Registration Updates (KVK, Companies House)
- Contracts management
- Support the expatriates (Dutch to English translation/interpretation, Work Permit assistance, 30% ruling application, etc.)
- Manage the IT environment (Internet, telephone, printing machines, TV conferencing systems, etc.)
- Accounting 20%
- Support the accounting manager (accounts receivable and accounts payable, bank statement management, payment etc.)
- Daily Chores 20%
- Answer the phones and welcome clients
- Management/purchase of office equipment
- Manage post and couriers
- Strive on improving the work environment
Candidate Profile for Administrative Assistant Manager
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Japanese is a huge plus
- Has experience in HR and compliance-related work (Health and Safety, CLA, GDPR, and so on) and being able to communicate with external consultants
- Attentive, cooperative, flexible, harmonising and with strong communication skills
- Willing to do the daily chores
- Internationally minded, work experience in Japanese companies is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 24 days paid holiday
- Laptop and mobile
- Parking space
- Travel allowance
- Modern new office
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up with the backing of a multinational organisation
- Introduction and training
- 13th month salary
- Pension allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team