+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Post Production – EMEA to join their dynamic Post Production Management team in Amsterdam.
This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The person in this role will be responsible for finding solutions to organisational and scheduling issues, as well as tracking data and inputting inefficiencies.
Job Profile for Administrative Assistant, Post Production
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Track and manage all post schedules, keep stakeholders apprised of their status
- Set up post-production calls and meetings as needed
- Update and manage internal databases/trackers or create them if they do not exist
- Keep track of important non-show related dates and tasks for the Post Management team
Candidate Profile for Administrative Assistant, Post Production
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Relevant working experience as an administrator
- Capable of managing schedules
- Previous experience in the media industry (bonus)
- A driving desire to learn and improve upon team organisation
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritise
- Able to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary
- Thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and unwavering attention to detail at all times
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team