+31 (0)70 338 4425
Our client is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Public Policy to join their team in Amsterdam.
In the role, you will support 2-3 Public Policy Directors and their teams, including supporting in-house events and external meetings. Teams are growing quickly, so they need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient. This is a team that is often spread across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organisation and interest and curiosity in the entertainment industry and cross-functional organisation are a must.
If you identify as proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail, don’t hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Administrative Assistant, Public Policy
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain calendars for executives including booking and confirming cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
- Process and administer travel and expense reports
- Heavy communication internally and externally
- Build a roster of contact information for key partners and maintain a timely stream of communication regarding sensitive information and developments
- Support the team across different logistic and organisational challenges when needed
- Support the broader EMEA Public Policy-team by updating the internal dashboards, websites, and documents
- Manage contracts and vendors
- Organise various internal events/off-sites
- Schedule meetings, internally and externally
- Attend key meetings occasionally, take meeting notes, and track participant actions
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
Candidate Profile for Administrative Assistant, Public Policy
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Arabic or Turkish is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Extensive experience as an Executive or Management Assistant
- Preferable to have experience supporting Policy and Government Affairs Executives
- Aspiration to excellence and to be creative in helping the team beyond core tasks
- Interest in the entertainment business
- Proficient in Google Mail and Apps
- Able to adapt work approach to diverse cultures and time zones. Experience with working in or with the MENAT region is preferred
- Team-player and ally who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Know how to handle discretion and maintain confidential information and how to prioritise and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to switch easily between tasks
- Curious, initiative, and with good judgement
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a dynamic international environment
- Work for a global organisation
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- Pension Plan
- 25 vacation days
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team