+31 (0)70 311 7822
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are internationals, Dutch and Bulgarian who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its office in Varna, Bulgaria, and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing. Blue Lynx owes its great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of a fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision.
Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great, keep reading to find out more about the role.
We are expanding and looking for an Administrative & IT Support, who will be based in our office in Varna. Your main role will be to support with general and recruitment related administrative duties as well as to support the in-house staff members with basic IT queries ( troubleshoot and maintain basic hardware & software issues, maintain an inventory list, handle orders, and research best supplier options).
Job Profile for Administrative & IT Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
- Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website, as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
- Manage email and telephone correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admission documentation
- Screen and approve candidates; communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
- Answer general phone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interesting manner
- Work in close cooperation with Recruitment Consultants, Talent Sourcers and Recruitment Sales
- Participate in and coordinate different research projects, related to: current market, competition, prospective clients, new clients, industries, etc.
- Coordinate internal/external appointments with different stakeholders
- General office management duties such as but not limited to: Communication and coordination with suppliers; purchasing of office equipment and stationaries
- Basic IT support activities for the in-house employees/colleagues with account setup, password reset, access management, troubleshoot, escalate to external IT support company
- Be the point of contact for an external IT support company
- Manage hardware inventory of the offices and handle replacement/warranty issues
- Setup, maintain, and update IT inventory list and mobile phone list
- Order new equipment, update inventory, setup/maintain workstations, printers and routers
- Introduction training for new staff members on the use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Teams, Agenda etc.)
- Research best supplier options for specific products
- Other similar tasks as required by the line manager
Candidate Profile for Administrative & IT Support
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- General knowledge and strong affinity for IT technologies – basic hardware assembly and software troubleshooting skills
- 1-2 years of office-based experience (can be in an administrative role)
- Work experience in recruitment is a plus
- A people person with strongly developed social skills
- Excellent eye for detail, organised, able to multitask
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Monthly and annual company performance-based bonus scheme eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 60 lv net food voucher
- Laptop provided
- Joining an established international company with 3 offices in 2 countries
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events (post-Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team