+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for an APOS Sales Representative to join their EMEA Services Sales team, focused on accelerating growth in the company’s warranty renewals business.
As an APOS Sales Representative, you will join an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial team focused on a key part of our services business.
Job Profile for APOS Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/services, and offer to upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within dedicated territory/segment
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Initiate steps as needed to address customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or attract new customers
- Handle a high volume of customer contact by phone and email on a daily basis – most of the communication is outbound
- Ensure a high level of professionalism in all interactions with customers and prospects
- Effectively collaborate and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to optimise sales processes and systems to deliver a superior customer experience
- Maintain the Customer Management System (CRM) to ensure that all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
Candidate Profile for APOS Sales Representative
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service or sales capacity
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or a similar Customer Management System (CRM)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products and services to effectively assess client needs and requirements
- Know how to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while building positive customer relationships
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in learning and optimising new technologies and data
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively, with proven success
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, and written)
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Mobile phone
- Work from home opportunity
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- An international and diverse team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team