+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an international and highly prestigious educational institution, located in the Hague. They provide a full university preparatory program for children of different ages.
They are now looking for an Apple Technical Specialist to join their team. If you want to learn and grow in a supportive and friendly environment, then this is the right place for you.
Job Profile for Apple Technical Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the hardware & software for 900+ student MacBooks
- Organising the purchasing of MacBooks, device installation, (inventory) administration and implementation/roll-out, including peripheral materials, as well as providing support while in use
- Communicating with students, parents and staff regarding use of the MacBooks, expectations, repairs and maintenance
- Providing general helpdesk support as needed, e.g. helping students and teachers at the service desk in person, by email and phone regarding various IT issues
- Supporting computer peripherals such as projectors, scanners and smartboards
- Maintaining and imaging macOS and Windows for clients and servers
- Supporting and maintaining Network Infrastructure (Aruba)
- Transporting the IT equipment amongst classrooms
- Communicating with external partners & vendors
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested
Candidate Profile for Apple Technical Specialist
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline
- Experience with Apple computer support, hardware and software is a must
- Experience working for an IT help desk, preferably in an educational environment
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure
- Able to communicate effectively and diplomatically on all levels of the school
- Present information concisely, accurately and effectively
- Capable of organising and prioritising tasks
- Strong attention to details
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer-orientated and communicative personality
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursed up to 100 euros/month or 200 euros/month (if commuting by bus)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Medical insurance contribution
- 25 vacation days plus some additional days off during holiday periods
- Supportive and friendly environment
- International team
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team