Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted? Are you ready to work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry, and will find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity?
If this role of Application Consultant sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate, and apply today.
Please note: Must be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Polish or Russian. Fluency in English is advantageous.
Job Profile for Application Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide software problem solving
- Use SQL statements to assist
- Interpret error logs
- Record support calls into their issue tracking system
- Adjust conversation for all levels of users
- Carry a mobile phone to answer urgent after-hours support calls on a roster basis
- Test software prior to live
- Assist in documenting practices
Candidate Profile for Application Consultant
- Must be fluent in at least one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Polish or Russian. Fluency in English is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT / Computer / Engineering related field or relevant is a must
- Demonstrable experience in the industry is mandatory
- Have 1-2 years of experience with databases and SQL queries
- Have 1-year technical experience with advanced aspects of windows – DHCP, DNS, IIS, AD, network configuration
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the drive and motivation to deliver first-rate service to the client’s customers
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, whilst meeting deadlines
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holiday days plus public holidays
- Mobile phone
- Competitive salaries and a great benefits package
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team