+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Their Technology Services team has the mission of optimising the productivity of the employees by supporting their technology needs, whether that’s fixing a computer/network, troubleshooting a conference room’s camera or supporting a live Corporate event. As our client grows, so does the number of high-profile events they host and meeting spaces they support, so now they are looking for an experienced AV Engineer to join their EMEA team.
In this role, you’ll work closely with stakeholders across the company to identify and address technological needs for live events. You’ll partner closely with the AV Engineers to provide input into the design of event and meeting spaces, both existing and to-be-built. For live events, you’ll manage the setup, support, and teardown of AV equipment and other technology, as well as coordinating with external vendors as needed.
When you aren’t supporting a live event, you’ll be responsible for making sure the client’s conference and event spaces meet their high standards at all times. You’ll assist with cable management, hardware upgrades, configuration and software updates in all meeting spaces. You’ll be empowered to look for ways to optimise the conference room experience for users and partner teams.
Job Profile for AV Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide start-to-finish AV support for live events hosted by the organisation, both internal and external
- Partner with events, facilities, networking and AV engineering teams to provide guidance and technical expertise during event planning stages as needed
- Partner with the client’s AV Engineers to improve system design of conference rooms, permanent event spaces, and screening rooms
- Evaluate and adopt the latest technologies to improve AV quality and usability
- Troubleshoot and correct global issues in the live event spaces and other meeting room spaces as required
- Organise training sessions and documentation on system usage for team members and end-users
Candidate Profile for AV Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years’ experience configuring and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for live events (corporate, hospitality or other major event venues)
- Experience partnering with external AV vendors for live events
- Confident user of live streaming technologies for YouTube, Facebook Live and other online distribution methods
- Working knowledge of video conferencing systems and cloud bridging services such as Chromebox For Meetings, Vidyo and BlueJeans
- Working knowledge of H.323, SIP and VOIP protocols
- Experience in supporting virtual events on different platforms
- Have wide-range experience in working with Crestron equipment, audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dante microphone systems
- Confident user of working with Mac OS, Windows, G Suite for Business
- Background in corporate conference room technology, Virtual Circuit (VC), screening room equipment, projection rooms
- Experience with AV integration on the integrator and/or corporate side, with a focus on physical installation
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team