+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
We are looking for an AV Engineer – Operations to join their AV team in Amsterdam.
The AV team works to design, build and support meeting/studio spaces, as well as high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, they are responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, speciality spaces and screening rooms. The AV team falls into 4 “verticals”: Operations, Builds, Studio and Events. The Operations team has responsibilities in all of these buckets. As part of this team, you will have a wide array of responsibilities and cross-functional partners.
Job Profile for AV Engineer – Operations
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Install and maintain audiovisual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers
- Work with end-users to consult, troubleshoot and deliver AV needs
- Perform equipment inventory and transportation across the EMEA region
- Vendor management especially with AV Integrators and Managed Service Providers, including tracking issues and escalating issues where appropriate
- Set up and operate audiovisual equipment for training, presentations, meetings, video conferences and events
- Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
- Test equipment to ensure it is in good and safe working conditions
- Prioritise and complete work orders accurately and timely
- Provide technical assistance to other Engineers across AV (Builds, Ops, Events, Studio) when required
- Assist with Corporate AV events (in-person and virtual):
- Consult with users to determine audiovisual needs for onsite, hybrid and virtual events
- Provide live event technical support acting as a member of the AV crew, operating production equipment
- Help with commissioning and turnover of all new conference, speciality, studio and event spaces in the EMEA region
- Open to travel within EMEA
Candidate Profile for AV Engineer – Operations
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience supporting corporate and studio AV environments
- Working knowledge with an Enterprise VC solution (Preferably Google Meet but Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc) – both hardware and software
- Experience in either running events or being a key part of the crew
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms
- Knowledge of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Working experience with Crestron equipment, audio Digital Signal Processing’s (DSP’s) and Dante/ Audio Engineering Society (AES) microphone systems
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organisational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators
- Able to prioritise tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project and business needs
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team