+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for an experienced AV Localisation Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam.
The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team is focused on establishing a global operational centre-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localisation of their title campaigns.
Please provide a showreel of your motion graphics work with your application.
Job Profile for AV Localisation Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End-to-end localisation and adaptation workflow
- Localise and version marketing AV assets to meet the specific requirements of each region
- With the help of automation tools within After Effects, localise the original text graphics in up to 28 languages worldwide
- Use Premiere Pro to prepare XMLs for multiple file encoding
- Quality Control (QC) and manage assets through proprietary tools
- Technical liaison between AV production, Translations, QC and Engineering teams
- Constantly flag to development teams the new opportunities and defects on the tools which can improve efficiency, security and quality
- Address critical QC notes and ensure all graphics are error-free before delivery
- Collaborate with coordinators to traffic and track assets for a global marketing campaign
- Assist with management of paperwork, assets and related documents
- Edit AV marketing material, including shot swaps and end card changes
- Audio laybacks and versioning for marketing deliverables (texted/textless, etc.)
Candidate Profile for AV Localisation Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have 5 years of experience in Motion GFX animation or adaptation experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, Broadcast Promo department or in film or episodic TV work
- Experience working in short-form post-production
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working experience with Cinema 4D and familiarity working with 3D formats
- Experience with common After Effects plugins (such as Element 3D, Trapcode suite, Optical Flares and Templater) is a plus
- Able to pick up new software and tools quickly
- Extensive knowledge of Typography and Fonts management
- Experience working versioning Character Languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Korean) is a plus
- Familiarity of best practices and specs for advertising on social channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram
- Deep familiarity with AV Post Production workflows. This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for codecs, frame rates and HD, 4K deliveries
- High attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to prioritise large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company that will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team