+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for two experienced AV Producers to join their team in Amsterdam.
The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team is focused on establishing a global operational centre-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localisation of their title campaigns.
Please note there are two vacancies for this position.
Job Profile for AV Producer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage finishing (conform, grade, mix) and localisation of Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our client’s cross-functional marketing and communications teams
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors and production agencies to efficiently manage finishing and localisation initiatives
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables
- Oversee scope, budget and overall AV post-production resources
- Assist other AV producers on joint/assigned campaigns as needed
- Prepare assets and asset documentation for external publishing/debut
Candidate Profile for AV Producer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 8+ years of experience in AV servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio or creative agency
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV material, as well as the EMEA broadcasting and digital media landscape
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking
- Proficient in localisation workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or PR materials
- Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel with geographically dispersed teams
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company that will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team