Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Are you a Backend Developer NodeJS with great passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? Our client is committed to transforming the retail loyalty industry with innovative digital solutions. They are looking for developers who want to do so with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile Apps.
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our office in Amsterdam (more than 30 nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry. Passionate about user-oriented application development, you will work closely together with UX and Visual designers. So, let’s make it happen!
Job Profile for Backend Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining back-end services in a fast-changing environment
- Be on top of the latest relevant technologies and know how to use it to deliver the end product to our client
- Find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions
- Consistently working accurate
- Be innovative
- Constantly upgrade your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your teamwork
Candidate Profile for Backend Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineering)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in backend mobile development
- Extensive knowledge of Infra (Azure) and NodeJS
- Knowledge of container orchestration (kubernetes/openshift) is a big plus
- Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs
- Experience with Java and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery) is an advantage
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams
- Their own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long
- Great iMac or MacBook to work with
- Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget
- Great pension arrangements and insurances
- Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball and Friday drinks
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team