Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a Software Engineer: C/C++ Developer to join their team in Enschede. They are a web-hosting providers with a fully automated SaaS solution shaped to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and defusing malware.
Job Profile for Software Engineer: C/C++ Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continue the expansion and maintenance of their agent software, running on theirs customers' web hosting servers
- Work within our client’s team to develop and implement new scanning and detection techniques, ensure high security standards and optimise general software performance
- Design, build and deploy new features for their Linux agent software
- Achieve maximum performance and effectiveness by utilising and developing the Linux kernel, Linux subsystems, Linux ecosystem and low level optimisations
- Examine and iterate architecture to ensure sensitive data is stored securely at all times
- Review and iterate implementation of Linux agent software to ensure maximum performance and low resource usage along with their increasingly complex methodologies
- Work with external firms on security audits
Candidate Profile for Software Engineer: C/C++ Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Several years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer is required
- Advanced proficiency in C and/or C++
- Be passionate for the security field, the understanding and knowledge of security is a plus
- Have a self-driven work ethic and love to take initiative and see things through to completion
- Attentive to detail and aiming for the high quality standard
What Our Client Offers
- Professionally equipped and highly ergonomically workplace
- Highly skilled and diverse colleagues to teach and learn from
- Great coffee, tea and sodas
- Wide range of fruit, juices and milk to stay healthy
- Monthly team lunches and dinners
- Team building activities, which you can both participate in and organise yourself!
- Gaming space with pool, foosball and air hockey
- Recurring freeform development days for your own projects and interests
- Growth opportunities towards various engineering departments, including other language specialisations such as Python or PHP
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team