Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global satellite communications leader, providing customers with one source for an entire range of voice and data solutions backed by the industry’s most trusted service and support network. Across its wide range of satellite communications products and solutions, the company routes communication to ensure superior quality, reliability and flexibility for its customers.
They are looking for a Billing Analyst and Customer Administration to join their team in The Hague. There is a steep learning curve and a lot to learn at the beginning.
Job Profile for Billing Analyst and Customer Administration
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complete and correct customer and invoice related information in billing and accounting systems to ensure correct invoicing can take place
- Take charge in resolving disputes or inquiries that come in from both customers and colleagues. Ensure that all parties concerned are informed timely, correctly and completely
- Issue ad hoc invoices and credit notes from the accounting system or billing system
- Process purchase orders for prepaid credit
- Analyse any discrepancies that might affect the accuracy of invoicing to multiple customers or might negatively impact the profitability of our company
- Provide suggestions to improve processes and information systems, not only in the billing department, but also for related activities performed by departments that billing collaborates with
- Create reports based on our activities for colleagues and customers
- Participate in projects set up to improve billing process and systems
- Perform ad hoc tasks deemed necessary by the Operations Manager and/or the Head of Billing
Candidate Profile for Billing Analyst and Customer Administration
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Japanese, Mandarin or Norwegian is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Apply critical thinking during research and analysis of data
- Ensure the interest of the customer and striving to exceed their expectation
- Be able to work independently, performing and delivering quality work in a very dynamic environment
- Act solution driven, taking ownership
What Our Client Offers
- An excellent opportunity to gain insight into the fast paced corporate world
- Great work experience to launch your career
- Travel costs reimbursed over 10 km
- Friendly, open work environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team