+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Customs Brokerage, Surface Logistics and Distribution (3PL) services and has taken pride in the delivery of cargo to any market around the world.
Currently, they are looking for a Branch Manager Logistics who will be responsible for the movement, distribution, and storage of supplies and materials in the Benelux region.
Job Profile for Branch Manager Logistics
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, support and improve operations and processes to achieve strategic business initiatives, and deliver service and financial results
- Analyse and implement processes to improve the team with a focus on efficiency, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain relations with all relevant stakeholders to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Visit (aspiring and current) clients to ensure long-term partnerships and expand business possibilities
- Analyse operational and customer performance through direct observation, interpretation of reports, and collaboration with others
- Partner with company leaders and their teams to develop and execute strategies that foster growth, innovation, and organisational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership of designing, building and implementing programs, processes, and tools to help set employees and drivers up for success
- Provide annual budget recommendations with a focus on growing the market share
- Oversee and assist with new customer onboarding from an operational perspective to ensure launches are successful, reporting any issues internally for prompt resolution
- Oversee inbound and outbound shipments and inventory
- Implement and manage safety training programs and practices
- Deploy continuous improvement efforts to drive productivity, reduce operating costs, streamline work processes, and work collaboratively with others to provide seamless quality customer service
- Hire, train, coach, and develop a high-performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best-practice results
- Identify customer needs and link them to the desired services within our customs solutions
Candidate Profile for Branch Manager Logistics
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (in a similar role)
What Our Client Offers
- 24 + 4 vacation days
- Fuel pass
- Laptop and phone
- Company car
- Hybrid type of work
- Growth opportunities through training and education
- A growing company with career opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team