+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and increases productivity.
They are currently looking for a client-focused Briefing Program Manager EMEA to join their team in Amsterdam, reporting to the Director, Executive Briefing Program – EMEA.
The successful candidate has an established, documented competence in Executive Briefings. Part of the role includes designing tailored engagements to maximise the outcome from executive engagements both for the company and its customers. The Chief Innovation Office department supports customer relationship development and pipeline generation/closure through strategic customer briefings and engagements in both a physical and digital setting.
Job Profile for Briefing Program Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and execute strategic briefings that result in increased customer confidence, measurable opportunity development and expansion, and help create strong recommendation scores
- Provide strategic consultation through collaboration with Sales Teams to develop briefing engagements focusing on balance between customer objectives and sales goals
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key contacts across the company
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Identify speakers based on understanding of required expertise, level of customer, messaging needs (may be local or via video conferencing)
- Use advanced knowledge of the briefing discipline as well as company tools and workflows to ensure a thorough understanding by the speaker/discussion leader team of both the customers’ and sales’ objectives, appropriate level of messaging, and supporting logistics across the team in preparation for execution
- Promote and use internal and external feedback, including quality surveys, to recognise challenges
- Share day-to-day responsibilities with teammates that ensure top-level customer service and briefing engagements in the briefing center or via digital channels
- Design, develop and support different types of customer engagements based on local customs, business etiquette and protocols
- Create and post weekly Social media updates to targeted distribution list (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Create and distribute catering voucher for virtual briefing attendees
- Manage Gift Code distribution for briefings
- Create and share survey, post event compile and distribute results
- Ensure Enhanced Brand Content weekly event schedule is delivered to Lobby Front Desk Daily
- Assist Business Process Management to set-up rooms (Zoom Digital Signage, iPad, etc.)
- Schedule and arrange non-briefing activity (Investor Relations/Other) meetings
Candidate Profile for Briefing Program Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Business is required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, familiar with Word, Outlook and Excel, and other digital applications
- Applied sense of urgency and ability to achieve results
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Able to work cross-functionally, developing a network of experts and executives to support briefings
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Pension scheme
- Able to join a highly-innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team