+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for an energetic, resourceful, and creative Business Administrator to join their team in Schiphol.
The successful candidate will join our client’s Commercial Software Engineering (CSE) organisation and support two Principal Managers and their teams. They should thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be flexible, like working closely with others, and take pride in their work.
This role requires superior complex calendaring skills, operational excellence, an efficient use of business systems, and the effective management of data. The role also requires skill and knowledge to manage projects and processes, to prioritise time, and to work with business partners to drive for the success of the company.
Job Profile for Business Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively and efficiently manage the complex calendar of the Engineering Manager and help prioritise meetings based on business needs
- Able to look ahead and understand the prioritisation of key objectives and help manage the deliverables or priorities
- Assist with all meeting logistics, small to large events and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Schedule customer, partner, employee meetings, and events, both on-site and off-site
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel from end to end for the executive by developing itineraries and agendas
- Schedule flights, book other transportation, ensure adequate time and back-up plans, and arrange lodging and meeting accommodations
- Reconcile and submit timely expense reports in compliance with our client’s policy
- Proactively provide administrative and staffing support to the team, including but not limited to space, tracking capital assets, procurement, alias maintenance, headcount management, new/internal onboarding and event management
- Maintain group information with confidentiality and integrity. Use discretion to make decisions within your area of responsibility
- Procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supply, reference materials and facility requests. Manage aliases and support new employee setup (office, equipment, etc.)
- Assist the Business Manager with budget processes, producing reports, planning, managing and tracking operating expenses for the teams, as well as managing, tracking and closing Purchase Orders
- Plan, coordinate, and execute team morale events by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustment to plans as needed
- Maintain accuracy of complex data by using systems and tools to meet compliance standards
- Additional duties and task may vary based on need
Candidate Profile for Business Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity supporting executives
- Proactive in anticipating executives’ needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and possess executive maturity
- Minimum of 3 years of Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
- Able to expand core working hours to accommodate different time zones
- Able to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organisations great
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and manage complex schedules, as well as prioritise own work and resources to complete projects on time, while manoeuvring challenges effectively
- Diplomatic, able to interface with a variety of executive levels with smooth and polished manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail, able to remove barriers to get the job done
- Adaptable and must work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective work relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally
- Driven and initiative, with a positive and professional approach
- Agile in shifting directions in response to changing environment, able to work effectively under tight time constraints, use good judgment and be a good team builder and negotiator
- Effective written and verbal communications skills are required
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (post-Covid/currently working from home)
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team