+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the provider of an online e-commerce platform, which accommodates the products of approximately one million merchants. More than 500 million customers globally use the platform to fulfil their shopping needs of all kinds. The offered goods range from clothes and fashion accessories, to domestic products and the latest technological gadgets.
Currently, our client is expanding their business in Europe and is looking for a Business Development Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam. Shipping over three million items on a daily basis, our client needs local partners who can extend their network in the Netherlands area and provide better service to customers.
Are you looking for a job in a super dynamic and international environment, where you are able to take the initiative and ownership of your projects? Then this might be the right place for you.
Job Profile for Business Development Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Promote the company to different stores in the Czech Republic and create strategic new partnerships
- Manage the account of existing partners and maintain excellent relationships with them, supporting them when needed
- Answer all the questions of our client’s partners, help them deal with issues and update them on important business procedures/changes
- Execute administrative tasks continuously, keeping track of all projects and relationships in the system
- Community management on social media: communicate with the client’s (potential) partners though the local Facebook account
- Research possible partnerships and act on the ones that are really worth pursuing
Candidate Profile for Business Development Assistant
- Must be fluent in Czech and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with cold calling and maintaining partnerships in a B2B environment is a must
- Hands-on mentality; not afraid to be proactive and take responsibility for his/her own projects
- Eager to constantly research, explore opportunities and analyse the market in order to find the best partners for our client
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What Our Client Offers
- Travel allowance is reimbursed (up to 200 euros/month)
- Pension scheme (after 26 weeks)
- 25 vacation days
- Working in a young, multicultural team
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team