+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest provider of data analytics, delivered by consumers and professionals with more than 6,000 customers including market research, media and advertising agencies, consulting and investment firms, and large corporate companies.
They are looking to hire a Business Development Associate to join their office in Rotterdam.
In this role, you are responsible for identifying, creating and converting sales opportunities in Belgium and the Netherlands. In collaboration with your direct manager, you are in charge of the development and execution of a strategy to achieve your revenue targets.
Job Profile for Business Development Associate
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create and execute business strategies and achieve your annual sales target
- Develop and expand customer relationships by closing deals, cross-selling and managing customer expectations
- Determine the right pricing strategy in consultation with the team
- Responsible for the correct reporting in the CRM system and for
- Set on quarterly and annual basis targets
- Manage the turnover forecast deadlines
- Collaborate with the project managers to solve possible customer problems
- Research and gain market knowledge, increase network opportunities
- Keep track of the latest news and developments in the market
Candidate Profile for Business Development Associate
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
- Proactive problem-solver
- Meet deadlines in a structured and efficient way
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated with a competitive personality
What Our Client Offers
- 24 vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid work hours
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Annual Sales Bonus
Fun team outings and Friday happy hour
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team