Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is a strategic new business development consultancy for global marketing and design agencies. Working for clients in Holland, the UK, Denmark and US. They develop Business Development strategies and execute these through systematic lead generation campaigns so that their clients land new business. Our client’s offerings vary but include digital, creative, AR, public relations, branding and retail design. Currently, the young and ambitious team is looking for someone who will support them in executing these plans for agencies through booking introductions with key decision makers globally.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Executive who wants to learn about agency propositions and portfolios as you will be representing the clients to prospective brands. Apart from that, you will be working in a start-up environment where you can greatly develop your business development skills.
Job Profile for Business Development Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prospect and develop new business leads to book meetings for clients to attend
- Use email and warm calling in order to hit the monthly meeting targets you are responsible for
- Write copy for the mailer campaign
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
- Follow an agreed business development plan for each agency and execute ad-hoc activities where required
- Create and maintain an extensive database of contacts; Manage data sourcing across clients
- Diligently enter data about the company’s prospect clients in the CRM database ensuring that the data is clean and up to date
- Send a weekly email with plans and arrangements for the week (campaigns working on, which meetings are in the diary and priorities)
- Get in contact with agencies who have reacted to previous mailers (sourcing telephone numbers, warm lists) and book meetings with them (there are targets of 3/4 meetings per client per month)
- Generate monthly reports
- Pro-actively learn and understand agency propositions and brand activity
- Takes initiative to develop new campaigns and communicate these effectively to the clients
- Be responsible for brand research and industry news tracking
- Act as an extremely capable and professional ambassador of the company
Candidate Profile for Business Development Executive
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- Prior inside sales / office-based sales experience is a plus
- Interest in marketing and design agencies and willing to learn about international brands
- Proficient in Excel
- Be extremely well organised
- Determined, confident and proactive personality
- Relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and have professional and pleasant communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively & wisely
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team