Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is a strategic start up business development consultancy for global marketing and design agencies. Aids clients in Holland, the UK, Denmark and the US. They help develop business development strategies and execute these through systematic lead generation campaigns so that their stakeholders can land new business. Our client’s offerings are broad but they focus on digital, creative, augmented reality (AR), public relations, branding and retail design.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Executive who is eager to learn about the agency propositions and portfolios considering that you will be representing the clients to prospective brands. Apart from that, you will be working in a new, young, and ambitious environment where you can greatly develop your business development skills and interact with key decision makers globally.
Job Profile for Business Development Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prospect and develop new business leads
- Must do warm calling in order to achieve the monthly meeting targets
- Participate in mailer campaigns
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
- Follow an agreed business development plan for each agency and execute ad-hoc activities where required
- Diligently enter data about the company’s prospect clients in the CRM database ensuring that the data is clean and up to date
- Send a weekly email with plans and arrangements for the week (campaigns working on, which meetings are in the diary and priorities)
- Get in contact with agencies who have reacted to previous mailers (there are targets of 3/4 meetings per client per month)
- Pro-actively learn and understand agency propositions and brand activity
- Take initiative to develop new campaigns and communicate these effectively to the clients
- Be responsible for brand research and industry news tracking
Candidate Profile for Business Development Executive
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- Prior inside sales / office-based sales experience is a plus
- Interest in marketing and design agencies and willing to learn about international brands
- Proficient in Excel
- Be extremely well organised, determined, and proactive
- Confident attitude
- Goal oriented and problem solver
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and professional approach
- Cordial communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively & wisely
- Act as an extremely capable and professional ambassador of the company
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team