+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Schiphol.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and decisive Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the sales of our client’s PC Accessories business in the Benelux.
In this role, you are responsible for achieving the sales targets of this category within the Consumer Channel Sales and Marketing (CCSM) Team. You will focus on developing this product segment within the various sales channels: retail, distribution and the business channel. You will develop and implement activities where the goal is to achieve optimal conversion (upsell and cross-sell) for the company’s accessories. The core tasks include optimising the accessories business in retail, expanding the distribution channel and the underlying resellers, and developing a co-selling solution together with the commercial branch of the company.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Grow our client’s PC accessories business and gain market share against competition
- Create and execute sales plans to achieve the joint targets in the 3 channels
- Create and develop campaigns to promote the expansion of the distribution channel
- Build an intensive relationship and cooperation with the right stakeholders at all levels of retail and distribution
- Build an intensive relationship with internal stakeholders in the commercial organisation
- Prepare, report and advise based on clear sales analyses
- Take part in weekly External Partner meetings, internal partner prep meetings, performance/outlook meetings and monthly Forecasting meetings (of goods)
- Create, develop and plan promotions/campaigns
- Regular market analysis for new opportunities
- Weekly/daily check-in with sponsors and others
- Regular travel within the Netherlands and occasionally to Belgium
Candidate Profile for Business Development Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is advantageous
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consumer electronic/distribution sales
- Forecasting/being predictive and a team player
- Creative, result-driven, with a can-do attitude, self-starter and a positive person
- Must have a driving licence
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team