Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
When you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared and people are trusted? Do you strive to be the best? Are you ready to be part of the winning team whose goal is to achieve success within a growing multi-national company. Our client has offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Amsterdam. Are you a multilingual and want to work with some of the leading US brands? If you are a strong networker and an eager for exciting challenges, then our client is the perfect fit for you.
Please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager FMCG
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s distributors in Europe
- Make visits to and manage the relationship with the distributors
- Generate sales within existing business
- Manage promotional plans
- Push for incentives
- Report on a monthly basis
Candidate Profile for Business Development Manager FMCG
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry, working at multinational brands
- In possession of a driving license
- Able to track record of exceeding sales goals and exhibit an entrepreneurial mind set
- Good knowledge of MS office and CRM system
- Adaptable to a dynamic and fast-changing organisation
- Flexible in terms of working hours – able to manage different time zones
- Excellent negotiating skills and a commercial sense are essential
- Hands-on mentality, excellent communication skills (able to talk to people from all levels of the organisation) and great analytical skills
- Be proactive, driven, energetic and an out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
What Our Client Offers
- Top level trainers will give you all of the skills needed to manage a group of accounts and develop further opportunities
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international and multilingual company
- A competitive salary based on your experience as well as other top benefits
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team