+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, an international online platform, is building an exciting German marketplace for their market-leading digital platform for the adult industry. Тhe company is looking for a new talented Business Development Manager to join their team.
The Business Development Manager will join the B2B sales function and be accountable for identifying new opportunities, closing new business, and managing/upselling existing client accounts. While often working on their own, the role requires a large degree of cooperation amongst all stakeholders involved in the sales cycle process.
If you are fluent in German and have a great background in sales, apply for this position.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Effective understanding of the Company’s business and services
- Research and analyse the industry to identify new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Attend and participate in weekly department meetings
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage the complete sales cycle from prospecting through to closing
- Prospect via phone, e-mail and other mediums
- Demonstrate and educate the value of the service to the buyer
- Plan and report all sales-related metrics of required sales reporting
- Ensure accurate 90-day, 60-day and 30-day forecasts are updated weekly
Candidate Profile for Business Development Manager
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development
- Excellent knowledge of the sales cycle
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to build new relationships and maintain the current ones
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, able to take initiative
- High energy and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Confident and charismatic
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- A friendly international working environment within a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth with highly motivated team members
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team