Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the holding entity of a group of 70+ business units (BU’s) active in the field of vertical market software (B2B, industry-specific software companies) in the Netherlands, France, Sweden, and Romania. For a project in the Netherlands (Utrecht) they are looking for, with immediate effect, a Business Development Professional. If you are a fluent Romanian speaker, apply now.
Job Profile for Business Development Professional
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Initiate outbound prospecting calls, email and social media communication to identify and connect with new target companies in Romania and other CEE/SEE countries
- Visit trade shows and industry events in order to initiate contacts with prospective targets
- Use Marketing and CRM data to build and maintain existing relationships with key stakeholders / decision makers
- Follow up on outbound and inbound prospect activities in a timely manner
- Conduct first line interactions with company (primarily by telephone and face to face in the future), in order to qualify potential targets
- Document meetings/ interactions in form of notes, interactions and administer efforts in Salesforce (our CRM system)
Candidate Profile for Business Development Professional
- Must be fluent in Romanian and English, both written and spoken. Additional Central and Eastern Europe languages are appreciated
- Bachelor or Master’s degree is required, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Commercial Sciences and/ or Marketing
- Have 1-4 years’ experience in business development or enterprise sales roles
- Fair degree of financial literacy and ability to understand financial concepts
- Willing to travel on an international basis
- Self-starting, proactive personality who can work independently and remotely from the team
- Be structured and methodological in their approach
- Experience with software/ and or technology enabled businesses
- Be able to work on targets, no 9 to 5 mentality
- Good telephone skills are mandatory
- Eagerness to learn
- Commercial skills and sales affinity, ability to establish contact with senior executives at target companies who are unfamiliar with the company
- Knowledge of (key) financials and annual reports is a plus
- Experience with (online) research and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) is highly preferred
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package, including competitive salary and tailored incentive scheme based on individual and team performance
- Extensive on the job training, highly international work environment and opportunity to work in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Full-time position with a 1 year term, opportunity to obtain an infinite contract in the long term
- Opportunity to grow into a more outbound role in a highly growing company, participating in prospect meetings, visiting trade shows, etc.
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Laptop and Mobile
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team