+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help them grow by working with functional designs to build the right technical solution, both in the back-end and the front-end.
Please note that the company has multiple locations and could offer the position in Tilburg, Rotterdam, Almere or Maastricht.
Job Profile for Business Intelligence Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with many different departments within the company, both on a national and European level
- Develop and deploy various technologies, platforms and techniques
- Play a key role in the development and enhancing tools that the company uses to digitise and automate all processes
- Work with functional designs to build the right technical solution, both in the back-end and the front-end
- Make processes faster and more efficient for the end user
- Set up new data models
Candidate Profile for Business Intelligence Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- HBO level of work and thinking
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience (preferably in back-end development)
- Working knowledge of SQL, PHP
- Knowledge of Windows Server with IIS
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense is an advantage
- Proactive, creative and able to take initiative
- Good analytical and process-oriented thinking skills, and a hands-on mentality
- A team player who can also tackle projects independently
What Our Client Offers
• Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
• Hybrid working is a possibility
• 25 vacation days per year
• In the event of proven suitability, option for permanent employment
• Opportunities to follow subject-related training and courses to optimise your development
• Coaching and opportunities for personal development
• Dynamic, independent job in an ambitious working atmosphere
• Challenging and varied job, 40 hours a week
• Work alongside a large network of professionals in your field and other fields
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team