Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Campaign Manager to join their team in Schiphol.
Our globally renowned and prestigious client is currently looking for a Campaign Manager who is a pro-active team-player that supports various projects, campaigns and events supporting their Business to Business marketing objectives.
There’s a lot going within this energetic central Marketing hub. Big decisions for customers are made here. The team is energetic, and its impact is very evident in the market due to the success of their great events and campaigns.
Job Profile for Campaign Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focus on executing and driving impact with digital campaigns, programs and events for the Business Group
- Taking care of execution within local messaging and branding and tone of voice
- Responsible for high quality execution, measurable and efficient
- Work closely with the Business Group in determining the marketing-activities and creating a campaign plan
- Localise, execute events and connect to the overall digital campaigns
- Execute all campaigns and being in the lead for this
- Provide the marketing activities in collaboration with the Business Group in a campaign plan
- Manage relations with agencies
- Judge the quality of execution
- Think along about marketing strategy & positioning
- Take care of customer as the most important starting point
Candidate Profile for Campaign Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have some years of experience in campaign/project management (customer or agency)
- Have an interest in IT/digital technologies and innovation
- Independent, pro-active and positive attitude is crucial
- Be a team player
- Have great organisational skills, be excellent in planning, keeping control over projects, getting people on board and motivate them and work with deadlines
- Be creative and entrepreneurial
- Have a passion for digital and event marketing
- Excellent communicative skills are a must
- Have an analytical mindset and flexible attitude to pick up Ad hoc projects when needed
What Our Client Offers
- Laptop & Mobile
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team