+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for an experienced Capacity Planning Analyst to join their team in Amsterdam.
A great opportunity for a highly analytical Workforce Management Capacity Planning Analyst to support the EMEA Region and be part of the greater Global Workforce Management team.
If you are ready for a new challenge in a high-performance, fast-paced environment, apply now!
Job Profile for Capacity Planning Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the capacity planning and allocation of contact volume and staﬃng requirements to our client’s vendor partners for the EMEA region
- Ensure shrinkage and oﬀ-phone activities are projected appropriately to maximise utilisation targets
- Track, analyse and report centre and vendor performance
- Oversee the Workforce Management (WFM) software for the EMEA region
- Ensure vendors are staﬀed appropriate to the weekly/monthly forecast while identifying opportunities to increase eﬃciency and minimise Service Level Agreement risks
- Generate both headcount and FTE requirements along with the billable hours necessary to achieve acceptable service levels
Communication and Partnership:
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times and drivers into the long-term forecast
Candidate Profile for Capacity Planning Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of Financial Planning and Analysis, Capacity Planning, Strategy, Finance or WFM experience
- Experience in both long-term and short-term forecasting and workload distribution
- Adept in Tableau and SQL
- Experience in operations
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and excellent in a high-proﬁle position with minimum management
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team