+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client provides high-quality kitchen appliances and merchandise in a dynamic B2B e-commerce environment. The company prides itself in offering the best of both worlds – the entrepreneurial environment of a small start-up with the security and safety net of a huge corporation.
We are looking for a Category and Procurement Manager to join their team in Wormerveer.
The ideal candidate can be located in the Netherlands or Germany and work remotely.
If you’d like to join an organisation fuelled by big ambitions for the future that provides outstanding customer service, don’t hesitate to apply today.
Job Profile for Category and Procurement Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive overall Category Strategy
- Responsible for supplier sourcing activities/new markets penetration analysis
- Maintain relationships with core suppliers/strategic product partners
- Own the framework agreements with core suppliers
- Drive technical integration of supplier data (stock level, product-, order-, and invoice data) together with Operations Manager
- Coach market teams to ensure standard framework and conditions for local suppliers
- Own the product experience (product master data)
- Drive pricing strategy, i.e. challenge and support the market teams on pricing
- Own competitor and trend analysis from a marketing point of view
Candidate Profile for Category and Procurement Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Good command in German, French or Dutch or Chinese is an advantage
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Understanding of ERP system, analytical skillset and experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. TABLEAU)
- Good understanding of sales and pricing negotiations
- Understanding of categorisation processes for new products on the company’s proprietary web shop platform
- Knowledge of market dynamics, categories, and suppliers’ channels selection
- Previous experience with tracking and improvement of sales processes
- Excellent communication and supplier relationship management skills
- Leadership and management skills
What Our Client Offers
- 22 paid vacation days
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance up to €200/monthly
- Reimbursement of business travel expenses
- Initial training
- Office/warehouse in an industrial area
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team