Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Category Manager to join their dynamic team in the Schiphol area.
During this role, you will be responsible for our client’s accessories line of business, Xbox gaming, including planning, execution and governance and is accountable for reaching the line of business revenue, profit and scorecard share targets for the Benelux region.
Additionally, you will maintain a clear understanding of the Benelux business opportunities and competitive analysis and be the spokesperson and representative for the line of the business internally and externally.
Most importantly, this is an important role to build a deep audience insight, including understanding audience segmentation – their attitudes and purchase behaviours. Based on these insights, you will build locally relevant customer offers and co-marketing partnerships and integrate into the commercial/ consumer sales motions.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a global highly prestigious, innovative and modern company? If you are interested, please then apply today.
Please note that the deadline for applications is 29.01.2020 at 14:00h.
Job Profile for Category Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operations & Forecasting (30%): e.g.: launch of new products, forecasting of PCA
- SKU's, special discounts, etc.
- Business management (40%): it includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising the Xbox accessories business. e.g: strategy, SI/ST target tracking, H2 planning, promo calendar etc.
- New business development (30%): Mainly focused on new commercial deals in the commercial channel
Candidate Profile for Category Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken. Fluency of French is desirable
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Category Management
- Analytical oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A confident leader; representing your business in front of partners and stakeholders at all levels
- Have experience planning and executing marketing strategies and activities that drive business results while remaining true to the brand
- Have experience translating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into actionable plans to accelerate or capitalise on growth opportunities
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with a dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team