Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, one of the world’s growing tech start-up in the Netherlands, is expanding rapidly and their finance department needs a Chief Finance Officer, (CFO), who will ensure their financial checks & balances match their ambition.
As the CFO, you will lead a small team of two financial assistants, a debtor manager and work with an external bookkeeping company. You will be in the nitty-gritty of it all, working hands-on in a large diversity of matters. Much has been automated, much still needs to be and some still goes wrong from time to time. Your goals are to work in a smart way to upgrade all procedures and systems continually. This role could be construed as challenging – our client needs someone who doesn’t see problems but solves issues. Is this you? Then please read further.
Job Profile for Chief Finance Officer, (CFO):
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set up a proper accounting system for all clients operating countries
- Create financial insights that enables the business to act faster
- Report quickly and correctly to their shareholders on the figures that count
- Close the financial year accurately and in full compliance
- Make our client PSD2-compliant with a marketplace payment solution
- Work out all the details of cross-currency and VAT transactions when users book internationally
- Think of ways to automate their payments and accounting systems smartly
- Find the next round of funding together with the CEO
Candidate Profile for Chief Finance Officer, (CFO)
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Finance. A master’s degree or MBA would be a plus
- Experience as finance manager, financial controller and/or business controller
- Able to implement proper checks & balances
- Being a registered account is advantageous
- Experience within the big 4 is a plus
- International mind-set
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in Exact Online
- Background raising funding rounds
What Our Client Offers
- 25 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Company trips
- Company borrels
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team