+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, one of the world’s foremost managing consulting firms, is now looking for a Client Development Analyst (Boards & CEO Practice) to join their team in Amsterdam.
In the role, you will be providing support to varied client development and business generation projects for the Board and CEO Practice in EMEA and globally. Working closely with associates and consultants, you will be performing in-depth research, data collection, and preparing original analysis and insights.
Job Profile for Client Development Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop a solid understanding of the potential client and industry including specific information regarding the “value proposition” (strategy, competitive landscape, strengths, and weaknesses)
- Monitor announcements of incoming and outgoing board members across key markets, along with their professional backgrounds, to identify emerging patterns and contribute to the company’s intellectual capital publications
- Liaise with consultant and client development teams for business development and client-facing materials across all stages of prospecting – from new leads to competitive presentations
- Ensure consistency of content across geographies, industries and functions in the firm
- Prepare sales-enablement documents to elevate the firm’s ability to discover and develop board leadership for a better future
- Take ownership of the team’s content management
- Help maintain tools and systems to assist in centralising and organising business development materials, including standardised and/or tailored presentations, develop sample reports, draft proposal letters and the likes
- Participate and contribute as needed to internal business development and practice calls as guided by the Client Development Manager
- Provide administrative and communications support, including proofing, formatting and content revisions for internal and external reporting and communications
- Develop and enhance good relationships with key stakeholders and collaborative partners across the firm
- Track various Board and CEO Practice data points such as business development opportunities, actively booked assignments, and placement data
Candidate Profile for Client Development Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Hold a degree, preferably a Master’s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time experience in an international corporate environment, ideally at a professional services or consulting firm
- Knowledge of (or a strong interest in) corporate governance, leadership and talent consulting is a bonus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), with the ability to create client-ready presentations in PowerPoint. Proficiency in Tableau is a plus
- Experience contributing to major research efforts that include analyses of business and industry trends
- Practice collecting and organising information from databases and/or internet resources. Familiar with business reference resources such as Capital IQ, LinkedIn, BoardEx, etc.
- Understanding that effective teamwork and collaboration are the key to successful performance
- Bring cultural awareness and sensitivity to each interaction with colleagues
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, time management skills
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- 26 vacation days
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in an executive-level international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team