+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, one of the world’s foremost managing consulting firms, is now hiring a Client Development Analyst (CDA) EMEA to join their team in Amsterdam.
In the role, you will be responsible for the support of varied Client Development and Business Generation projects for the Industrial Practice of the organisation in EMEA and globally. You will be working closely with Consultants, Senior Associates and Associates primarily in the Industrial Practice and also other Industry and Functional Practices and will develop expertise in tracking industry trends, sustainability, CEO succession and diversity topics.
Job Profile for Client Development Analyst EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create tailored client-facing and internal business development materials, based on a solid understanding of the potential client/client’s industry, including specific information regarding the “value proposition” (strategy, competitive landscape, culture insights, etc.)
- Synthesise information accurately, so that it is easily incorporated into tailored client-ready documents
- Liaise with Consultants and Client Development team while developing business development and client-facing materials across all stages of prospecting – from new leads to competitive presentations, while ensuring consistency of content across geographies, industries, and functions in the firm
- Draft storylines and narratives which underscore the firm’s ability to serve new and prospective clients and to deliver excellence
- Take ownership of the team’s content management
- Help maintain tools and systems to assist in centralising and organising business development materials, including standardised and/or tailored presentations, developing templates, and the like
- Participate and contribute as needed to internal practice calls as guided by the Client Development Manager
- Provide administrative and communications support, including proofing, formatting, and content revisions for internal/external reporting and communications
- Develop and enhance good relationships with key stakeholders and collaborative partners across the firm
Candidate Profile for Client Development Analyst EMEA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Undergraduate/Bachelor degree is required
- Knowledge of (or a strong interest in) manufacturing industries and/or energy, metals and mining, process industries, industrial services, sustainability, the energy transition, leadership and talent consulting is a bonus
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time experience in an international corporate environment, ideally at a professional services or consulting firm
- Experience contributing to major research efforts that include analyses of business and industry trends
- Experience with collecting and organising information from databases and/or internet resources. Able to analyse and synthesise data into other formats. Familiar with business reference resources such as Capital IQ, LinkedIn, BoardEx, etc.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), with the ability to create sharp and thoughtfully designed client-ready presentations in PowerPoint
- Self-directed, collaborative, team-spirited, comfortable with ambiguity, highly organised, detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Demonstrate passion and ability for working with people, communicating clearly, and collaborating within a global team to drive greater business performance
- Graceful under pressure, approaching challenges with maturity and a positive attitude, enjoy fast-paced environments, an excellent multitasker
- Communicate effectively both in writing and verbally, able to build broad-based relationships with strong networking competencies
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team