Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world’s foremost leadership advisory consulting firms, is now hiring a Client Development (CD) Analyst Consumer Goods & Services Practices EMEA to join in their office in Amsterdam.
The Client Development (CD) Analyst Functional Practices EMEA is responsible for creating insightful functional analysis focused on Consumer Goods & Services practices and helps to deepen the firm’s client relationships. The goal is to produce insights to support client pursuit strategies and deliverables such as qualification packages. The CD Analyst will provide “hands-on” business development and content creation to the Functional Practices and their members as part of the Client Development Team (CDT).
Job Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst Consumer Goods & Services Practices EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the creation of business development content and insights for pitches, relationship building and strategic account planning
- Conduct research to develop their expertise and understanding of trends in the Consumer Goods & Services sector highlighting potential opportunities
- Conduct analyses to develop insight about the covered practice, how the processes produce better outcomes, what the best candidates/leaders look like and how their placements perform
- Surface cross-selling opportunities by researching key trigger points for Leadership Advisory Services. Integrate associated conversation starters into business development materials
- Assist in the creation of qualifications packs for new business development initiatives/pitches. Develop sophisticated and insightful presentation materials, in partnership with consultant teams, the CD Team Leader and/or Practice Manager
- Share learnings from pitches and business development initiatives across the CD team to ensure they are continuously refining and improving their processes, responsiveness and pitch effectiveness
- Conduct research to support the creation of intellectual content adding thought pieces for use by their CD and delivery teams
- Synthesise internal and external information to generate previously untapped insights/opportunities, giving the company a competitive edge in the marketplace
Candidate Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst Consumer Goods & Services Practices EMEA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken; additional regional languages are a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Detain at least 6 months of business experience, ideally in global professional services or consulting firm
- Have at least 6 months of qualitative and/or quantitative business research experience
- Knowledge of or a strong interest in leadership and talent consulting is a plus
- Project management, analytical skills and professional approach are highly desirable
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent presentation and writing skills are preferred
- Knowledge of data management, data analytics or econometrics would be a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living more than 10 km away from the office)
- Free in-house lunches
- Become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your career path in a global leadership advisory consultancy firm
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team