+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost managing consulting firms, is now hiring four Client Development (CD) Analysts, to join in their office in Amsterdam.
As a Client Development (CD) analyst, you will join our client’s development function to provide ‘hands-on’ business development & content creation support to the department and its consultants across the region. The practices the analyst will support are TMT (Technology, Media and Communication), Industrial, Consumer, and Functions.
You will work in close collaboration with consulting teams and other cross-functional teams to pursue various business opportunities. This role includes: 1) developing high-quality presentations and documents; 2) conducting market research and synthesising information into meaningful insight for different client opportunities; and 3) assisting with different client development projects including data management and analysis.
Please note that there are four vacant positions for Client Development Analysts in the team.
Job Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to consultant and CD team requests for basic business development materials across all stages of prospecting – from new leads to competitive presentations
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly data updates to the client and business management databases; review and recommend improvements to data management and reporting
- Participate and contribute as needed to internal business development calls and client calls as guided by the Client Development Manager
- Provide critical sales development support, including logging and managing action items and recommendations, and following through on actions as directed
- Help maintain tools and systems to assist in centralising and organising business development materials, including standardised and/or tailored presentations, developing sample reports, drafting proposal letters and the like
- Provide administrative and communications support, including proofing, formatting and content revisions for internal and external reporting and communications
- Build knowledge of key Firm products
- Perform other client development support-related activities as requested
Candidate Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
- 1 to 2 years of relevant internship or full-time experience is required, ideally at a professional services or consulting firm. Knowledge of talent consulting is a bonus
- Experienced in analysing business and industry trends
- Must be client-centric, efficient and productive
- Result-oriented mindset and strong communication skills
- Great at time and project management
- Able to take ownership and accountability
- Capable of building strong working relationships with colleagues
- Responsive to feedback, curious and passionate about learning
- Adaptable to fast-paced environments and flexible
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
What Does Our Client Offer
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team