+31 (0)70 311 7822
Headquartered in Amsterdam, our client is serving tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating powerful content. They are growing rapidly and are looking for a Client Managers to join their team in Amsterdam or Switzerland remotely.
As a Client Manager, you will be a direct point of contact, responsible for understanding the client’s needs and helping them grow their business through the company’s digital marketing solutions. You’ll get to work with a talented team of digital marketing experts and develop your skills.
Job Profile for Client Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build a relationship with clients and help guide them through their digital transformation
- Understand the client’s business needs and translate this into requirements for their website and digital marketing
- Manage client requests from inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Upsell digital marketing services and earn commission
- Manage customer and order information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Collaborate with the team, share ideas and best practices to develop and improve the service
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the digital products
Candidate Profile for Client Manager
- Must be fluent in Swiss-German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in customer service, support, or relevant role is advantageous
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Keen interest in digital marketing with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Able to work flexibly, stepping in to help other team members and clients and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Know how to manage multiple tasks while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
What Our Client Offers
- Bonus scheme – OTE for side services sales
- Collective medical insurance discount
- Develop the cutting-edge digital marketing industry
- Work with a talented team of experts that will help you develop your skills
- A fantastic Amsterdam office, Friday evening drinks, annual boat parties and lots of fun events
- Multicultural environment
- Travel allowance
- Discount on a bike plan
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team