Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared and people are trusted? How about one where being and thinking unconventionally is encouraged and making your clients the heroes is the norm? Our client creates people analytics platforms to help those that work with them easily get useful feedback from their employees. If this role of Client Support Specialist sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate, apply today.
Job Profile for Client Support Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Serve the company’s clients, and end-users by providing exceptional support listening and offering a unique and innovative solution to their concerns, while displaying a strong knowledge of our client’s platform.
- Simultaneously manage inquiries from multiple projects for a variety of domestic and global organizations
- Field emails and phone inquiries, while developing a deep understanding of the organisation’s platform in order to troubleshoot a wide variety of issues
- Routinely update internal systems with results and statuses to ensure constant thorough internal communication
- Anticipate potential issues for end-users while using collaborative skills working with the Operations Team to creatively find solutions for any circumstance that arises
- Create and update documentation to help internal operations as well as a resource for current and future end-users
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MySQL, SmartSheets, Confluence, OTRS)
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to complex problems
- Assist in any other area as needed
Candidate Profile for Client Support Specialist
- Must be fluent in English and one other European language, both written and spoken
- Must have a minimum 4 years in a customer or internal support role from a Tech industry
- Strong technical background, specifically in web-based systems/databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with and distinguish between individuals at all levels of an organization
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and simultaneously handle multiple clients from multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (via e-mail and phone)
- Hard worker, quick reaction time, fast learner, self-starter
- Proficient in G Suite (Google, Chrome, Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc…)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
What Our Client Offers
- Flat organisation
- Lots of possibility to grow
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team