Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you enjoy working with customers to help them transition to new products and manage organisational change? Are you confident on the phone and experienced in communicating with a technical audience? Are you creative and determined in identifying the root cause of problems or opportunities for a product? If so, then this could be exactly what you're looking for.
Our client is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. They are searching for a Cloud Migration Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate will be a customer consultant and subject matter expert – helping the customers understand how to migrate, using best practices and the common watch-outs for migrating. In other moments they will serve as the voice of the customer internally to drive insights and strategy for our client’s tooling, documentation and migrations process.
Job Profile for Cloud Migration Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor and respond to commonly asked questions within the Assisted Migrations queue
- Research and qualify inbound customers based on their license profile and shared information
- Conduct discovery with customers to assess and understand their use case, migration needs and any potential roadblocks to migrating
- Advise customers on how to plan/prepare for migrations from On-Premise to Cloud
- Connect customers with Technical Support for troubleshooting and to assist with the data migrations
- Refer and connect customers with Solutions Partners when additional hands-on or strategic support is needed to migrate
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Customer Success Managers, Enterprise Advocates and Loyalty Advocates, Technical Support, Customer Programs, and Product Managers
- Communicate customer trends and feedback to internal teams to drive improvements to, or highlight gaps in documentation, positive/negative impacts of concurrent initiatives, and more
- Brainstorm and develop strategic recommendations for how to improve the migrations experience for the customers
Candidate Profile for Cloud Migration Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Dutch is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in a strategic customer-facing role within either customer support, customer success, a migrations-specific department, or other relevant function
- Experience in working with technical products and technical audiences
- Project management experience with proven examples of owning and completing a large project, from start to finish
- Experience in working with Enterprise level customers
- Comfortable navigating a large organisation and experienced in building strong cross-functional relationships internally
- Empathy for customer anxiety and experience in helping customers deal with change management within their organisation
- Able to manoeuvre and context-switch between high-level conversations on commonly asked questions to in-depth and more thorough conversations related to specific customer project plans
- Able to multitask, prioritise quickly and optimise process and tools to reduce inefficiencies and scale the program
- Experienced in escalating potential customer challenges before they become full-blown issues and ability to partner with internal teams to resolve and communicate needed information back to the customer
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, to present and synthesise customer feedback and trends to audiences of all levels internally
- An impulsive curiosity to self-learn and self-teach on topics related to Migrations and Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in building and supporting migrations related projects
- Knowledge in working with DevOps or IT teams
- Experience in supporting customers using both on On-Premise and/or Cloud software platforms
- Experience in working with a channel of Solutions Partners
What Our Client Offers
- An industrial office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International working environment
- Friday drinks
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team