Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted? Are you ready to work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry? Do you want to find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity?
If the role of Cloud Services/Integration Engineer sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Cloud Services/Integration Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Must be able to identify opportunities with clients in core technical skillset and adjacent technologies
Candidate Profile for Cloud Services/Integration Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience is required
- Minimum two years of experience in a technical implementation role with a proven track record in technology consulting or solutions delivery
- A strong understanding of technology components – client, storage, compute, virtualization is a plus
- Expert knowledge in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft Azure
- Solid networking skills – SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP
- Excellent knowledge and usage of PowerShell scripting, along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory OR technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML)
- Experience with automation tools (e.g., NuGet,Nexus, Choclaty, Ansible, Terraform,Run books)
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following: High Availability design and implementation (multi-regional architecture), infrastructure as code, data platform, Well Architected Framework
- Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing
- Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCITP) in at least one discipline OR attainment of AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certified Solution Architect – Professional and AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holiday days plus public holidays
- Competitive salaries and a great benefits package
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team